We Offer Professional Cleaning Services for a Medical Facility
If there’s a place that should be kept clean and spotless all the time, it would be a medical office or facility. The safety and comfort of the patients must always be a priority. There are certain sanitation and cleaning guidelines that have to be followed when keeping a medical facility clean.
5 steps to seamlessly clean a healthcare space:
1. Replace used towels, patient gowns, and linens immediately after the dismissal of each patient. Place the dirty ones in the laundry area or laundry bags. The trashcans must regularly be emptied and wiped with a good disinfectant cleaner. Change the bags in each trash bin.
2. Collect all the used tools and instruments and store them in the proper place for processing or sterilization. Ensure that each tool and instrument is taken away from care areas and patient rooms before the arrival of the next patients.
3. Wipe each surface with a safe and effective disinfectant cleaner. Disinfect the chairs, countertops, desk areas, door handles and knobs, patient tables, and other surfaces that may have been held, touched, or could have been in contact with body fluids.
4. Sanitize all the tools and equipment for patient care, such as the procedure equipment, dental and medical tools, thermometers, blood pressure cuffs, and any other portable instruments.
5. Clean the office waiting area. Ensure that the trash bin is taken away; clean the table surfaces, desk areas, and chairs; and organize the newspaper, magazines; and other reading materials.
The cleaning staff must use gloves and other PPE (personal protection equipment), such as masks, caps, and gowns to avoid coming in contact with blood and other body fluids while cleaning. If there are toys left in the medical facility, they should also be disinfected and air-dried completely.
Some medical facilities simply hire the help of Knoxville medical office Cleaning services. In choosing the right cleaning service provider, you must ensure that they specialize in cleaning a medical space. Cleaning a normal room is totally different from cleaning an actual healthcare facility. You can rely on experienced Knoxville medical facility Cleaning services, like benefecialcleaning.com, which fully cover tile & grout cleaning, mirror & glass cleaning, floor cleaning, bathroom cleaning, and pressure washing while using eco-friendly cleaning methods and products. Check if your chosen provider has a strong experience in cleaning medical and dental facilities to ensure a completely clean, safe, and comfortable haven for your patients.